The 12th Annual Health Insurance Asia 2018 will be held in Singapore in 2018 (Not Final).
The 12th Annual Health Insurance Asia 2018 is a conference that covers topics such as:
- Addressing Insurance Fraud Risks
- Seizing the Region’s Business Potential
- Partnerships in the Health Insurance Value Chain
- Product and Process Innovation
- Optimising Efficiencies through Effective Communication
- Balancing Cost and Patient Care
The 12th Annual Health Insurance Asia 2018 brings together health insurance professionals from across the Region, including Chief Executive Officers, General Managers, Directors of Strategy Development, Vice Presidents, Directors, Medical Directors, Regional Managers, heads, Associate Product Design Specialists, Chief Corporate Officers, Marketing Actuary, Actuarial Consultants and Actuarial Managers with responsibilities in Group Benefit/Employee Benefits, Underwriting, Accident & Health, Actuarial, Marketing/Product Development, Human Resource/ Employee Benefits, Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Corporate Development, Claims Management, Pricing.