12th Diabetic Foot Conference (DFSICON 2013)
September 6-8, 2013
Jaipur Marriott Hotel
The 12th Diabetic Foot Conference (DFSICON 2013) will be held in Jaipur, India on September 6-8, 2013.
The 12th Diabetic Foot Conference (DFSICON 2013) is dedicated to all aspects of Diabetic Foot metabolic disorder, including:
- Vascular interventions and their ethnic and regional variations in diabetic foot care
- The microenvironment of the diabetic foot wound
- Diabetic foot ulcer assessment and wound care
- Technologies for preventing and healing diabetic foot wounds
- Use of insoles, shoes and casting techniques in foot care
- Diabetic foot ulcers and amputation - social and fiscal impact
- Diabetic foot as on international health care problem
- Antibiotic care of infected diabetic foot
- Risk factors in ulceration and amputation
The 12th Diabetic Foot Conference (DFSICON 2013) brings together specialists and generalists involved in diagnostics and management of diabetic foot.
February 5-8, 2014
November 21-24, 2013
September 23-27, 2013
* Prices are for evaluation only.
Corneal endothelial recovery in patients undergoing small incision cataract surgery comparison between diabetics and non diabetics.
Study the Co-relation of Core Strength with Dynamic Balance in National Level Hockey Players
The Role Of Some Cytokines In The Pathogenesis Of Primary Open Angle Glaucoma
Co-relation Of Core Muscle Strength With Postural Control In Young Healthy Adults