12th European Antibody Congress 2016
November 2016 (Not Final)
The 12th European Antibody Congress 2016 will be held in Switzerland in November 2016 (Not Final).
The 12th European Antibody Congress 2016 is dedicated to global antibodies market, Antibody innovation, Antibody alternatives and advances, developmental success, antibody therapy approaches and Structure/Function Relationships.
The 12th European Antibody Congress 2016 brings together Biotechs, Pharmaceutical Manufacturers, Academia / Research Institutes, Government / Regulatory Bodies, Equipment Manufacturers & Technology Providers, Contract Service Organisations (CMO and CSO), Legal Firms, Venture Capitalists and Consultants.
Find Similar Events by Category
Articles / News / Press releases
- Thalassemic Patient Satisfaction on Receiving Medical Information through Short Message System on Mobile Phone
- GI and Oncologic Surgery - Unusal Presentations of Meckel`s Diverticulum
- Comparison of family functions between students with school phobia and normal students
- Evaluation of Natural Radioactivity in Selected Soil Samples from the Archaeological of Tello (Girsu) City in Dhi-Qar Governorate, Iraq
- Groundwater Development - The hydrogeological conditions in the Wadi Dara, Eastern Desert, Egypt
- Knowledge, Attitudes and Sexual Behaviors With Regard To HIV Among Senior Primary School Pulpils in Gabon