12th International Congress Of The European Society Of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology (ESPO 2014)
May 31 - Jun 3, 2014
Convention Centre Dublin (CCD)
The 12th International Congress Of The European Society Of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology (ESPO 2014) will be held in Dublin, Ireland on May 31 - Jun 3, 2014.
The 12th International Congress Of The European Society Of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology (ESPO 2014) is dedicated to decision making related to paediatric Otorhinolaryngology cnd cover topics such as::
- Head & Neck: Paediatric skull base inc Juvenile Angiofibroma
- Evaluation and Evolution of decision making in CI
- Otology: Congenital/Genetic Hearing Loss
- Rhinology: New Techniques / innovations in Paed ESS
- Head & Neck: Paed cerv lymphadenopathy
- Airway: Management of the aspirating child
- Otology: Paediatric Cholesteatoma Surgery and ossiculoplasty"
- Otology: Congenital Maformation of the external auditory canal and inner ear
- Clinical Decision making in Paediatric Sleep Disordered Breathing
- Rhinology: Potential for complications in paed ESS
- Training the next generation of paediatric ENT
- Vascular and Lymphatic Malformations
- Otology: Conductive hearing loss – implantable devices
- Patient and Public Involvement
- Replacement of implants & Hearing preservations in replacement implants
September 25-27, 2014
September 21-24, 2014
Orlando, United States
May 28-31, 2014
* Prices are for evaluation only.
relationship between dietary patterns and infertility in men and women
Determine the prevalence of hypermetropia among young male and female
Impact of Soluble Endothelial Protein C Receptor and Interleukin 6 on induced hypercoagulability and inflammation in HCV infected patients.
The importance of therapeutic education in Diabetes
Comparison of family functions between students with school phobia and normal students