13th International Conference on Polymers for Advanced Technologies (PAT 2015)
June 25-28, 2015
The First World Hotel
The 13th International Conference on Polymers for Advanced Technologies (PAT 2015) will be held in Hangzhou, China on June 25-28, 2015.
The 13th International Conference on Polymers for Advanced Technologies (PAT 2015) covers topics such as:
- Advanced Structural Polymers
- Supramolecular polymeric materials
- Polymer processing
- Polymers for construction chemistry
- High-performance polymers for fibres and membranes
- Composites, adhesives, and coatings
- Synthesis and Characterization of Polymers
- Polymers for Life Sciences
- Implantable and injectable materials, including scaffolds and particles
- Polymer therapeutics
- Degradable polymers and polymers from renewable ressources
- Biomimetic materials
- Drug release systems
- Advanced Functional Polymers
- Dielectric, ferroelectric, and electric applications
- Radiation-sensitive and radiation-stabilized polymers
- Stimuli-sensitive and shape-memory polymers
- Electro-optics and nonlinear optics
The 13th International Conference on Polymers for Advanced Technologies (PAT 2015) brings together engineers and scientists from industry and academia interested in the areas of polymer research and development.
* Prices are for evaluation only.
Corneal endothelial recovery in patients undergoing small incision cataract surgery comparison between diabetics and non diabetics.
Effect of Training on Knowledge Management Activities: A Case at Kuwait Institute for Scientific Research (KISR)
Influence of microalloying elements addition on the corrosion behaviour of heat treated and LASER treated carbon steels in concrete environment.
Study the Co-relation of Core Strength with Dynamic Balance in National Level Hockey Players
Gross anatomy of the oropharyngeal cavity in the falcon
Effectiveness of Educational Intervention on Knowledge Regarding Newborn Resuscitation