14th Annual Forum on Insolvency and Restructuring 2014
2014 (Not Final)
The 14th Annual Forum on Insolvency and Restructuring 2014 will be held in Toronto, Canada in 2014 (Not Final).
The 14th Annual Forum on Insolvency and Restructuring 2014 is dedicated to the crucial legal and practice developments required to succeed in these challenging financial times. Topics are presented by Canadian and U.S. insolvency and restructuring lawyers and professionals. Last year topics included:
- The priority of environmental claims in CCAA proceedings
- Guide to Practice and Procedure in the Bankruptcy Courts
- The role of representative counsel
- Pension plans following the Indalex decision
- Financing in an environment of tight credit
- Litigating Complex Cross-Border Files
- The complexities of cross-border files
* Prices are for evaluation only.