14th World LNG Series: Americas Summit 2016
June 7-10, 2016
Hyatt Regency Houston
Houston, TX, United States
14th World LNG Series: Americas Summit 2016 will be held in Houston, TX, United States on June 7-10, 2016.
14th World LNG Series: Americas Summit 2016 is a conference that covers topics such as:
- North America as a new supply source for Asia
- The impact of shale gas on the North American LNG market
- North American exports impact on global LNG shipping demand and supply
- Latin American LNG projects as a competition to spot markets
- Exporting gas from North America as a long term market
- Small re-scale LNG projects
14th World LNG Series: Americas Summit 2016 brings together key LNG buyers and suppliers from across the globe.
Articles / News / Press releases
- An Industrial conference as a vital tool to promote an industry
- The influence of purser support and other related factors to the tendency of depression among civil aviation flight attendants in Indonesia
- Influence of microalloying elements addition on the corrosion behaviour of heat treated and LASER treated carbon steels in concrete environment.
- Yield comparison of advanced potato clones in spring cultivation areas
- Etude expérimentale sur les observations des changements de structure des bétons soumis à des températures basses de service.
- Serum testosterone, testes size and semen quality of rams fed sugarcane bagasse treated with urea or pronofer