18th Electronic Components & Materials Expo 2017
January 2017 (Not Final)
Tokyo Big Sight
The 18th Electronic Components & Materials Expo 2017 will be held in Tokyo, Japan in January 2017 (Not Final).
The 18th Electronic Components & Materials Expo 2017 is an exhibition that presents products and services in categories such as:
- Passive Components
- Thermal Design/Noise Reduction Components & Materials
- Connectors & Cables
- Crystal Devices
- General Electronic Components
- Boards & Components for Smart Phone
The 18th Electronic Components & Materials Expo 2017 brings together:
- Material and components Manufacturers: Production Technology Div and Manufacturing Technology
- Electronics Manufacturers: Manufacturing Technology, Design/Development, R&D, Production Technology Div.
Find Similar Events by Category
Articles / News / Press releases
- Business conference and trade shows as an efficient tool
- Yield comparison of advanced potato clones in spring cultivation areas
- Influence of microalloying elements addition on the corrosion behaviour of heat treated and LASER treated carbon steels in concrete environment.
- Stem cell in disease and treatment
- An Industrial conference as a vital tool to promote an industry
- Evaluation of Natural Radioactivity in Selected Soil Samples from the Archaeological of Tello (Girsu) City in Dhi-Qar Governorate, Iraq