18th PPP (Plastics, Printing & Packaging) EXPO Kenya 2015
May 7-9, 2015
Kenyatta International Conference Center (KICC)
18th PPP (Plastics, Printing & Packaging) EXPO Kenya 2015 will be held in Nairobi, Kenya on May 7-9, 2015.
18th PPP (Plastics, Printing & Packaging) EXPO Kenya 2015 is an International Exhibition dedicated to Plastic, Rubber, Packaging and Printing.
18th PPP (Plastics, Printing & Packaging) EXPO Kenya 2015 brings together Key Personnel from all Printing, Plastics, & Packaging industry Including:
- Foreign Companies Seeking Joint Ventures
- Policy and Decision Makers
- Packaging & Processing Professionals
- Foreign & Local Investors
- Consul Generals, Foreign Missions & Business Magnates
- Local & Foreign Industrialists
- Food & Beverage Manufacturers & Bottlers
- Top Executives & Professionals from Local Industries
- Printers, Equipment & Material Buyers
- Designers, Dealers, Consultants, Distributors, Engineers, Material Handlers, Production Managers
- Retailers, Logistic Management
- Marketing & Brand Managers
- New Product Development Managers & Printing/Packaging Specialists
* Prices are for evaluation only.
February 4-5, 2015
December 2-4, 2014
Saint Louis, United States
February 18, 2015
San Jose, United States
Influence of microalloying elements addition on the corrosion behaviour of heat treated and LASER treated carbon steels in concrete environment.
Etude expérimentale sur les observations des changements de structure des bétons soumis à des températures basses de service.
The benefits of attending an Industrial conference or trade show
An Industrial conference as a vital tool to promote an industry
Industry conferences and their gains
Yield comparison of advanced potato clones in spring cultivation areas