18th PPP (Plastics, Printing & Packaging) EXPO Kenya 2015
May 7-9, 2015
Kenyatta International Conference Center (KICC)
18th PPP (Plastics, Printing & Packaging) EXPO Kenya 2015 will be held in Nairobi, Kenya on May 7-9, 2015.
18th PPP (Plastics, Printing & Packaging) EXPO Kenya 2015 is an International Exhibition dedicated to Plastic, Rubber, Packaging and Printing.
18th PPP (Plastics, Printing & Packaging) EXPO Kenya 2015 brings together Key Personnel from all Printing, Plastics, & Packaging industry Including:
- Foreign Companies Seeking Joint Ventures
- Policy and Decision Makers
- Packaging & Processing Professionals
- Foreign & Local Investors
- Consul Generals, Foreign Missions & Business Magnates
- Local & Foreign Industrialists
- Food & Beverage Manufacturers & Bottlers
- Top Executives & Professionals from Local Industries
- Printers, Equipment & Material Buyers
- Designers, Dealers, Consultants, Distributors, Engineers, Material Handlers, Production Managers
- Retailers, Logistic Management
- Marketing & Brand Managers
- New Product Development Managers & Printing/Packaging Specialists
* Prices are for evaluation only.
May 18-19, 2015
Noordwijk aan Zee, Netherlands
February 3-4, 2016
May 7-9, 2015
Removal of Copper (II) From Wastewater Using Modified Carbon Nanotubes
Serum testosterone, testes size and semen quality of rams fed sugarcane bagasse treated with urea or pronofer
Influence of microalloying elements addition on the corrosion behaviour of heat treated and LASER treated carbon steels in concrete environment.
Yield comparison of advanced potato clones in spring cultivation areas
An Industrial conference as a vital tool to promote an industry
Industry conferences and their gains