1st International Forum Energy Efficiency in Russia
June 22-24, 2010(Ended)
Marriott Grand Hotel
Moscow, Russian Federation
1st International Forum Energy Efficiency in Russia was held in Moscow, Russian Federation on June 22-24, 2010.HIGHLIGHTS / KEY THEMESThe event’s KEY FOCUS on the optimal methods for achieving energy efficiency in a range of industriesthe fuel and energy...
26/1 Tverskaya Street,
1225-2899 US Dollar (Early registration date: May 28, 2010)
Please, check the official conference website for possible changes, before you make any traveling arrangements
Prices are for evaluation only.
Articles / News / Press releases
- Serum testosterone, testes size and semen quality of rams fed sugarcane bagasse treated with urea or pronofer
- Physiological response to sun exposure of rams fed sugarcane bagasse silage treated with urea and live yeast culture or pronifer
- Yield comparison of advanced potato clones in spring cultivation areas
- The benefits of attending an Industrial conference or trade show
- Removal of Copper (II) From Wastewater Using Modified Carbon Nanotubes
- An Industrial conference as a vital tool to promote an industry