1st World Congress on Healthy Ageing 2012 - Evolution: Holistic aging in an age of change
March 19-22, 2012(Ended)
Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre KLCC
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The 1st World Congress on Healthy Ageing 2012 - Evolution: Holistic aging in an age of change was held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on March 19-22, 2012.The World Congress on Healthy Ageing - Evolution: Holistic aging in an age of change is a conference that covers topics such as: Body Nutrition...
400-1000 US Dollar (Early registration date: December 1, 2011)
October 1, 2011
Please, check the official conference website for possible changes, before you make any traveling arrangements
Prices are for evaluation only.
Find Similar Events by Category
Articles / News / Press releases
- Thalassemic Patient Satisfaction on Receiving Medical Information through Short Message System on Mobile Phone
- Impact of Soluble Endothelial Protein C Receptor and Interleukin 6 on induced hypercoagulability and inflammation in HCV infected patients.
- Validation of Palliative Prognostic Index for Terminal Cancer Patients in Hospice Consultation Setting in Taiwan
- Correlation existing between the decreasing values of central corneal thickness and worsening of the field defect in primary open angle glaucoma (Health/Opthalmology)
- An investigation into the Role of Mothers in the Care of Hospitalized children as perceived by Mothers and Nurses in Pediatric units of BPKIHS
- Determine the prevalence of hypermetropia among young male and female