2012 CREOG & APGO Annual Meeting
March 7-10, 2012(Ended)
Hilton Bonnet Creek Resort & Conference Center
Orlando, FL, United States
2012 CREOG & APGO Annual Meeting was held in Orlando, FL, United States on March 7-10, 2012.he joint Annual Meeting between APGO and the Council on Resident Education in Obstetrics and Gynecology ( CREOG ) offers exhibits, receptions,...
14100 Bonnet Creek Resort Lane,
Please, check the official conference website for possible changes, before you make any traveling arrangements
Prices are for evaluation only.
Articles / News / Press releases
- Clinical Relevance of Transforming Growth Factor-β1, Interleukin-6 and Haptoglobin for Prediction of Obesity Complications in Prepubertal Egyptian Children
- Corneal endothelial recovery in patients undergoing small incision cataract surgery comparison between diabetics and non diabetics.
- cardiovascular diseases; endothelial dysfunction
- An investigation into the Role of Mothers in the Care of Hospitalized children as perceived by Mothers and Nurses in Pediatric units of BPKIHS
- The Value of Nuchal Translucency Measurement as an Early Predictor of Congenital Fetal Malformation
- Infection Control