25th Annual Antibody Engineering International Conference 2014
December 7-10, 2014
Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach
Huntington Beach, CA, United States
The 25th Annual Antibody Engineering International Conference 2014 will be held in Huntington Beach, CA, United States on December 7-10, 2014.
The 25th Annual Antibody Engineering International Conference 2014 is dedicated to protein engineering and science topics including:
- Antibody Patent Update
- Antibodies in a Complex Environment
- Deep Sequencing of Natural Antibodies and of Library Selections
- Antibody Quality in the Research Environment
- Engineering Receptor Agonism and Antagonism
- Engineering Antibodies for Targeted Therapy in the Nervous System and as Bispecifics that Traverse the Blood Brain Barrier for CNS Disease
- New Targets for Antibody-Based Cancer Therapy
- Evaluation of Antibodies in Animal Models
- Characterizing B Cells and the B Cell Response
- Systematic Validation of Novel Antibody Targets
* Prices are for evaluation only.
Stem cell in disease and treatment
Pituitary – Gonadal Axis in Men with Abdominal Obesity and Healthy Men of Different Age
Effectiveness of Educational Intervention on Knowledge Regarding Newborn Resuscitation
Effect of pegylated interferon and ribavirin used for treatment of chronic hepatitis C patients on semen parameters
Corneal endothelial recovery in patients undergoing small incision cataract surgery comparison between diabetics and non diabetics.
Science conferences- learn for a better understanding of Science