25th Annual Antibody Engineering International Conference 2014
December 2014 (Not Final)
CA, United States
The 25th Annual Antibody Engineering International Conference 2014 will be held in CA, United States in December 2014 (Not Final).
The 25th Annual Antibody Engineering International Conference 2014 is dedicated to protein engineering and science topics including:
- Antibody Patent Update
- Antibodies in a Complex Environment
- Deep Sequencing of Natural Antibodies and of Library Selections
- Antibody Quality in the Research Environment
- Engineering Receptor Agonism and Antagonism
- Engineering Antibodies for Targeted Therapy in the Nervous System and as Bispecifics that Traverse the Blood Brain Barrier for CNS Disease
- New Targets for Antibody-Based Cancer Therapy
- Evaluation of Antibodies in Animal Models
- Characterizing B Cells and the B Cell Response
- Systematic Validation of Novel Antibody Targets
* Prices are for evaluation only.
Comparison of immature life stages duration of Liriomyza trifolii (Dip.: Agromyzidae) in field and laboratory conditions
Validation of Palliative Prognostic Index for Terminal Cancer Patients in Hospice Consultation Setting in Taiwan
cardiovascular diseases; endothelial dysfunction
Corneal endothelial recovery in patients undergoing small incision cataract surgery comparison between diabetics and non diabetics.
Impact of Soluble Endothelial Protein C Receptor and Interleukin 6 on induced hypercoagulability and inflammation in HCV infected patients.
Effectiveness of Educational Intervention on Knowledge Regarding Newborn Resuscitation