25th Annual Antibody Engineering International Conference 2014
December 7-10, 2014
Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach
Huntington Beach, CA, United States
The 25th Annual Antibody Engineering International Conference 2014 will be held in Huntington Beach, CA, United States on December 7-10, 2014.
The 25th Annual Antibody Engineering International Conference 2014 is dedicated to protein engineering and science topics including:
- Antibody Patent Update
- Antibodies in a Complex Environment
- Deep Sequencing of Natural Antibodies and of Library Selections
- Antibody Quality in the Research Environment
- Engineering Receptor Agonism and Antagonism
- Engineering Antibodies for Targeted Therapy in the Nervous System and as Bispecifics that Traverse the Blood Brain Barrier for CNS Disease
- New Targets for Antibody-Based Cancer Therapy
- Evaluation of Antibodies in Animal Models
- Characterizing B Cells and the B Cell Response
- Systematic Validation of Novel Antibody Targets
* Prices are for evaluation only.
A Study of clinical profile and treatment outcome of DOTS regime in 250 pulmonary and extra pulmonary patients in Hamidia hospital ,Bhopal in the year 2011
Comparison of immature life stages duration of Liriomyza trifolii (Dip.: Agromyzidae) in field and laboratory conditions
Estimation of Serum Leptin Levels in Patients with chronic hepatitis C (CHC)
Impact of Soluble Endothelial Protein C Receptor and Interleukin 6 on induced hypercoagulability and inflammation in HCV infected patients.
The Clinical Indications of Intravenous Immunoglobulin at Queen Rania Children’s Hospital