25th Annual Antibody Engineering International Conference 2014
December 7-10, 2014
Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach
Huntington Beach, CA, United States
The 25th Annual Antibody Engineering International Conference 2014 will be held in Huntington Beach, CA, United States on December 7-10, 2014.
The 25th Annual Antibody Engineering International Conference 2014 is dedicated to protein engineering and science topics including:
- Antibody Patent Update
- Antibodies in a Complex Environment
- Deep Sequencing of Natural Antibodies and of Library Selections
- Antibody Quality in the Research Environment
- Engineering Receptor Agonism and Antagonism
- Engineering Antibodies for Targeted Therapy in the Nervous System and as Bispecifics that Traverse the Blood Brain Barrier for CNS Disease
- New Targets for Antibody-Based Cancer Therapy
- Evaluation of Antibodies in Animal Models
- Characterizing B Cells and the B Cell Response
- Systematic Validation of Novel Antibody Targets
* Prices are for evaluation only.
Cancer Basic Research
cardiovascular diseases; endothelial dysfunction
Thalassemic Patient Satisfaction on Receiving Medical Information through Short Message System on Mobile Phone
Study the Co-relation of Core Strength with Dynamic Balance in National Level Hockey Players
Determine the prevalence of hypermetropia among young male and female
Impact of Soluble Endothelial Protein C Receptor and Interleukin 6 on induced hypercoagulability and inflammation in HCV infected patients.