25th Annual Antibody Engineering International Conference 2014
December 2014 (Not Final)
CA, United States
The 25th Annual Antibody Engineering International Conference 2014 will be held in CA, United States in December 2014 (Not Final).
The 25th Annual Antibody Engineering International Conference 2014 is dedicated to protein engineering and science topics including:
- Antibody Patent Update
- Antibodies in a Complex Environment
- Deep Sequencing of Natural Antibodies and of Library Selections
- Antibody Quality in the Research Environment
- Engineering Receptor Agonism and Antagonism
- Engineering Antibodies for Targeted Therapy in the Nervous System and as Bispecifics that Traverse the Blood Brain Barrier for CNS Disease
- New Targets for Antibody-Based Cancer Therapy
- Evaluation of Antibodies in Animal Models
- Characterizing B Cells and the B Cell Response
- Systematic Validation of Novel Antibody Targets
* Prices are for evaluation only.
Correlation existing between the decreasing values of central corneal thickness and worsening of the field defect in primary open angle glaucoma (Health/Opthalmology)
The Role Of Some Cytokines In The Pathogenesis Of Primary Open Angle Glaucoma
The changing face of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI): a greater focus on the emerging markets?
4th Annual Investment Meeting (AIM) to highlight role of foreign direct investment in emerging markets