26th Annual FIRST Conference 2014
June 2014 (Not Final)
Location is not final
The 26th Annual FIRST Conference 2014 will be held in June 2014 (Not Final).
The 26th Annual FIRST Conference 2014 is dedicated to information security related topics, including:
- Latest advances in computer and network security tools
- Advanced techniques in security incident prevention, detection and response
- Shared views, experiences, and resolutions in the computer security incident response field
The 26th Annual FIRST Conference 2014 brings together:
- Policy and decision makers with overall security responsibility
- Technical staff who determine security product requirements and implement solutions
- Legal counsel who work with policy and decision makers in establishing security policies
- Law enforcement staff who are involved in investigating cyber crimes
- Government managers and senior executives who are responsible for protecting systems and critical infrastructures
- Senior managers directly charged with protecting their infrastructure
First is a non-profit organization dedicated to bringing together computer security incident response teams (CSIRTs) and includes response teams from over 240 government bodies, corporations, universities and other institutions from across Asia, Europe, the Americas and Oceania.
* Prices are for evaluation only.
Understanding the effectiveness of technology conferences
Understanding the usefulness of Technology conferences
Technology conferences — a useful tool
Effect of Training on Knowledge Management Activities: A Case at Kuwait Institute for Scientific Research (KISR)
A Technology conference is a great way to expand your knowledge