27th Asia Pacific Academy of Ophthalmology Congress - APAO 2012
April 13-16, 2012(Ended)
Busan Exhibition & Convention Center (BEXCO)
Busan, Korea (South)
27th Asia Pacific Academy of Ophthalmology Congress - APAO 2012 was held in Busan, Korea (South) on April 13-16, 2012.Asia Pacific Academy of Ophthalmology (APAO) is a congress that deals with ophthalmology and eye health developments and issues.Asia Pacific...
55 APEC-ro, Haeundae-gu,
150-550 US Dollar (Early registration date: January 14, 2012)
November 1, 2011
Please, check the official conference website for possible changes, before you make any traveling arrangements
Prices are for evaluation only.
Articles / News / Press releases
- Correlation existing between the decreasing values of central corneal thickness and worsening of the field defect in primary open angle glaucoma (Health/Opthalmology)
- Impact of Soluble Endothelial Protein C Receptor and Interleukin 6 on induced hypercoagulability and inflammation in HCV infected patients.
- An investigation into the Role of Mothers in the Care of Hospitalized children as perceived by Mothers and Nurses in Pediatric units of BPKIHS
- Attending Health conferences is beneficial not only for professionals
- Frequency of benzodiazepines use and dependence in psychiatry outpatients
- Validation of Palliative Prognostic Index for Terminal Cancer Patients in Hospice Consultation Setting in Taiwan