28th EACTS Annual Meeting 2014 - European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery
October 11-15, 2014
The 28th EACTS Annual Meeting 2014 - European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery will be held in Milano, Italy on October 11-15, 2014.
The 28th EACTS Annual Meeting 2014 - European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery is a conference dedicated to advances and research in cardiovascular and thoracic surgery, including:
- Image guided interventions, robotics and new developments in coronary surgery
- Innovative concepts for heart failure treatment
- Minimally invasive and advanced procedures for thoracic surgery
- New approaches for valve repair or replacement
- Medical and Surgical Intervention and Mangement of Cardiac Arrythmias in Congenital Heart Disease
* Prices are for evaluation only.
25th EACTS Annual Meeting 2011 - European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery - October 1, 2011, Lisbon, Portugal
26th EACTS Annual Meeting 2012 - European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery - October 27, 2012, Barcelona, Spain
27th EACTS Annual Meeting 2013 - European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery - October 5, 2013, Vienna, Austria
MRI changes in patients with uncomplicated arterial hypertension
Impact of Soluble Endothelial Protein C Receptor and Interleukin 6 on induced hypercoagulability and inflammation in HCV infected patients.
Study the Co-relation of Core Strength with Dynamic Balance in National Level Hockey Players
Pediatric Refraction Case Study: Improvement of Vision With Glasses and Contact Lenses in Congenital Cataract Surgeries
Pituitary – Gonadal Axis in Men with Abdominal Obesity and Healthy Men of Different Age