31st Annual Meeting of The American Academy of Cardiovascular Perfusion (AACP)
January 28-31, 2010(Ended)
Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
Nashville, TN, United States
31st Annual Meeting of The American Academy of Cardiovascular Perfusion (AACP) was held in Nashville, TN, United States on January 28-31, 2010.Evidence-Based Medicine Pediatric ECMO Pediatrics Grown Up/Adult Congenital Heart Surgery Perfusion Safety Teamwork and...
2100 West End Ave.,
145-400 US Dollar
The American Academy of Cardiovascular Perfusion
Please, check the official conference website for possible changes, before you make any traveling arrangements
Prices are for evaluation only.
Articles / News / Press releases
- Determine the prevalence of hypermetropia among young male and female
- A Study of clinical profile and treatment outcome of DOTS regime in 250 pulmonary and extra pulmonary patients in Hamidia hospital ,Bhopal in the year 2011
- Frequency of benzodiazepines use and dependence in psychiatry outpatients
- Mangement Algorithm for CSF Gusher During Cochlear Implantation
- Effectiveness of Educational Intervention on Knowledge Regarding Newborn Resuscitation
- Corneal endothelial recovery in patients undergoing small incision cataract surgery comparison between diabetics and non diabetics.