31st Annual Meeting of The American Academy of Cardiovascular Perfusion (AACP)
January 28-31, 2010(Ended)
Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
Nashville, TN, United States
31st Annual Meeting of The American Academy of Cardiovascular Perfusion (AACP) was held in Nashville, TN, United States on January 28-31, 2010.Evidence-Based Medicine Pediatric ECMO Pediatrics Grown Up/Adult Congenital Heart Surgery Perfusion Safety Teamwork and...
2100 West End Ave.,
145-400 US Dollar
The American Academy of Cardiovascular Perfusion
Please, check the official conference website for possible changes, before you make any traveling arrangements
Prices are for evaluation only.
Articles / News / Press releases
- Corneal endothelial recovery in patients undergoing small incision cataract surgery comparison between diabetics and non diabetics.
- GI and Oncologic Surgery - Unusal Presentations of Meckel`s Diverticulum
- Frequency of benzodiazepines use and dependence in psychiatry outpatients
- Effect of pegylated interferon and ribavirin used for treatment of chronic hepatitis C patients on semen parameters
- Clinical Relevance of Transforming Growth Factor-β1, Interleukin-6 and Haptoglobin for Prediction of Obesity Complications in Prepubertal Egyptian Children
- Knowledge, Attitudes and Sexual Behaviors With Regard To HIV Among Senior Primary School Pulpils in Gabon