37th Symposium on Biotechnology for Fuels and Chemicals 2015
April 2015 (Not Final)
The 37th Symposium on Biotechnology for Fuels and Chemicals 2015 will be held in United States in April 2015 (Not Final).
The Symposium on Biotechnology for Fuels and Chemical covers topics such as:
- Algae Science & Technology
- Enzyme Science & Technology
- Biomass Supply & Sustainability
- Plant Science & Technology
- Biomass Recalcitrance
- Pretreatment & Fractionation
- Bacterial Science & Technology
- Yeast and Fungal Science & Technology
- Bioprocessing & Separations Technology
- Biomass Physicochemical Analysis
- Biobased Chemicals
- Biofuels and Biorefinery Economics & Commercialization
- Emerging Biofuels
* Prices are for evaluation only.
Cancer Basic Research
Impact of Soluble Endothelial Protein C Receptor and Interleukin 6 on induced hypercoagulability and inflammation in HCV infected patients.
Effect of Training on Knowledge Management Activities: A Case at Kuwait Institute for Scientific Research (KISR)
Attending Health conferences is beneficial not only for professionals
Effectiveness of Educational Intervention on Knowledge Regarding Newborn Resuscitation