37th Symposium on Biotechnology for Fuels and Chemicals 2015
April 2015 (Not Final)
The 37th Symposium on Biotechnology for Fuels and Chemicals 2015 will be held in United States in April 2015 (Not Final).
The Symposium on Biotechnology for Fuels and Chemical covers topics such as:
- Algae Science & Technology
- Enzyme Science & Technology
- Biomass Supply & Sustainability
- Plant Science & Technology
- Biomass Recalcitrance
- Pretreatment & Fractionation
- Bacterial Science & Technology
- Yeast and Fungal Science & Technology
- Bioprocessing & Separations Technology
- Biomass Physicochemical Analysis
- Biobased Chemicals
- Biofuels and Biorefinery Economics & Commercialization
- Emerging Biofuels
* Prices are for evaluation only.
Comparison of family functions between students with school phobia and normal students
Pituitary – Gonadal Axis in Men with Abdominal Obesity and Healthy Men of Different Age
Validation of Palliative Prognostic Index for Terminal Cancer Patients in Hospice Consultation Setting in Taiwan
Point-of-care diagnostic systems
Impact of Soluble Endothelial Protein C Receptor and Interleukin 6 on induced hypercoagulability and inflammation in HCV infected patients.