37th Symposium on Biotechnology for Fuels and Chemicals 2015
April 2015 (Not Final)
The 37th Symposium on Biotechnology for Fuels and Chemicals 2015 will be held in United States in April 2015 (Not Final).
The Symposium on Biotechnology for Fuels and Chemical covers topics such as:
- Algae Science & Technology
- Enzyme Science & Technology
- Biomass Supply & Sustainability
- Plant Science & Technology
- Biomass Recalcitrance
- Pretreatment & Fractionation
- Bacterial Science & Technology
- Yeast and Fungal Science & Technology
- Bioprocessing & Separations Technology
- Biomass Physicochemical Analysis
- Biobased Chemicals
- Biofuels and Biorefinery Economics & Commercialization
- Emerging Biofuels
* Prices are for evaluation only.
Science conference and seminars
Stem cell in disease and treatment
Cancer Basic Research
Effect Of Traditional Egyptian Herbal Medicine on Treatment of Hepatitis C virus (HCV)
Influence of microalloying elements addition on the corrosion behaviour of heat treated and LASER treated carbon steels in concrete environment.
MRI changes in patients with uncomplicated arterial hypertension