3rd Annual Arctic Marine Logistics & Infrastructure Forum 2014
November 2014 (Not Final)
The 3rd Annual Arctic Marine Logistics & Infrastructure Forum 2014 will be held in Amsterdam, Netherlands in November 2014 (Not Final).
The 3rd Annual Arctic Marine Logistics & Infrastructure Forum 2014 covers topics such as:
- Newest infrastructure improvements along the Arctic shores
- Efficiently supply Arctic exploration & production activities
- Risk mitigation and optimisation strategies for the Arctic
- Cost-saving opportunities for long-haul routs
- Challenges of all marine industries in the Arctic
The 3rd Annual Arctic Marine Logistics & Infrastructure Forum 2014 brings together VPs, CEOs, Heads, MDs and Manager of:
- Supply Chain
- Ice Breaking
- Naval Architects and Captains of Oil & Gas and Mining and Mineral Companies
- Shipyards, Ports, Logistic Companies, Ice Breakers and Support Vessels, Technology and Service Providers.
* Prices are for evaluation only.
An Approach to the Diagnosis of Transformer’s Insulating Oil
Yield comparison of advanced potato clones in spring cultivation areas
MES & Process Minds - Exclusive interview with speaker - Neil Roche from
Aspects of business development through a business conference or exhibition
Removal of Copper (II) From Wastewater Using Modified Carbon Nanotubes
3D Perspective of Leadership