3rd Annual Arctic Marine Logistics & Infrastructure Forum 2014
November 2014 (Not Final)
The 3rd Annual Arctic Marine Logistics & Infrastructure Forum 2014 will be held in Amsterdam, Netherlands in November 2014 (Not Final).
The 3rd Annual Arctic Marine Logistics & Infrastructure Forum 2014 covers topics such as:
- Newest infrastructure improvements along the Arctic shores
- Efficiently supply Arctic exploration & production activities
- Risk mitigation and optimisation strategies for the Arctic
- Cost-saving opportunities for long-haul routs
- Challenges of all marine industries in the Arctic
The 3rd Annual Arctic Marine Logistics & Infrastructure Forum 2014 brings together VPs, CEOs, Heads, MDs and Manager of:
- Supply Chain
- Ice Breaking
- Naval Architects and Captains of Oil & Gas and Mining and Mineral Companies
- Shipyards, Ports, Logistic Companies, Ice Breakers and Support Vessels, Technology and Service Providers.
* Prices are for evaluation only.
Effect of Training on Knowledge Management Activities: A Case at Kuwait Institute for Scientific Research (KISR)
The changing face of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI): a greater focus on the emerging markets?
Understanding the effectiveness of technology conferences
An Approach to the Diagnosis of Transformer’s Insulating Oil
Conferences and Exhibitions Trends in 2014
Understanding the usefulness of Technology conferences