3rd Annual Arctic Marine Logistics & Infrastructure Forum 2014
November 2014 (Not Final)
The 3rd Annual Arctic Marine Logistics & Infrastructure Forum 2014 will be held in Amsterdam, Netherlands in November 2014 (Not Final).
The 3rd Annual Arctic Marine Logistics & Infrastructure Forum 2014 covers topics such as:
- Newest infrastructure improvements along the Arctic shores
- Efficiently supply Arctic exploration & production activities
- Risk mitigation and optimisation strategies for the Arctic
- Cost-saving opportunities for long-haul routs
- Challenges of all marine industries in the Arctic
The 3rd Annual Arctic Marine Logistics & Infrastructure Forum 2014 brings together VPs, CEOs, Heads, MDs and Manager of:
- Supply Chain
- Ice Breaking
- Naval Architects and Captains of Oil & Gas and Mining and Mineral Companies
- Shipyards, Ports, Logistic Companies, Ice Breakers and Support Vessels, Technology and Service Providers.
* Prices are for evaluation only.
Aspects of business development through a business conference or exhibition
Yield comparison of advanced potato clones in spring cultivation areas
Power plant operations & maintenance
The benefits of attending an Industrial conference or trade show
Making the most out of the business seminars as an effective and instructive medium
Etude expérimentale sur les observations des changements de structure des bétons soumis à des températures basses de service.