52nd EASD Meeting 2016 - European Association for the Study of Diabetes
September 12-16, 2016
The 52nd EASD Meeting 2016 - European Association for the Study of Diabetes will be held in Munich, Germany on September 12-16, 2016.
The 52nd EASD Meeting 2016 - European Association for the Study of Diabetes is a conference dedicated to diabetes and metabolism issues and covers topics such as: Genetics of diabetes, Prediction and prevention of diabetes, diabetes and Immunology, Insulin issues, Lipid metabolism, diabetes in childhood and diabetes complications.
The 52nd EASD Meeting 2016 - European Association for the Study of Diabetes brings together physicians, scientists, nurses, laboratory workers and students interested in diabetes and related subjects.
Find Similar Events by Category
Articles / News / Press releases
- GI and Oncologic Surgery - Unusal Presentations of Meckel`s Diverticulum
- Comparative Speed Control Study Using PID And fuzzy Logic Controller
- Mechanisms of hearing loss in prematures and fullterms with perinatal or postnatal hypoxia
- Effect Of Traditional Egyptian Herbal Medicine on Treatment of Hepatitis C virus (HCV)
- Thalassemic Patient Satisfaction on Receiving Medical Information through Short Message System on Mobile Phone
- Comparison of family functions between students with school phobia and normal students