5th Annual Conference of the Egyptian Society of Diabetic Foot 2013
October 3-4, 2013
Pyramisa Suites Hotel & Casino Cairo
The 5th Annual Conference of the Egyptian Society of Diabetic Foot 2013 will be held in Cairo, Egypt on October 3-4, 2013.
The 5th Annual Conference of the Egyptian Society of Diabetic Foot 2013 is dedicated to therapeutic advances in the field of Diabetic Foot
The 5th Annual Conference of the Egyptian Society of Diabetic Foot 2013 covers topics such as:
- Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathies: Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathies, Custom made Insole for `at risk` diabetic patients, The Diabetic Charcot Foot
- Wound Management: `Hyperbaric oxygen` in the management of DF, Topical Phenytoin and wound healing
- Peripheral Arterial Disease: Revascularization: stent versus graft, Infragenicular Angioplasty, Pregabalin and Neuropathy, PAD medical view
- Basic Concepts in the Management of Diabetic Foot: Approach to Functional anatomy of the foot, the gap between knowledge and practice, Foot Biomechanics
February 5-8, 2014
November 21-24, 2013
September 23-27, 2013
* Prices are for evaluation only.
Effect of pegylated interferon and ribavirin used for treatment of chronic hepatitis C patients on semen parameters.
Determine the prevalence of hypermetropia among young male and female
Validation of Palliative Prognostic Index for Terminal Cancer Patients in Hospice Consultation Setting in Taiwan
The Role Of Some Cytokines In The Pathogenesis Of Primary Open Angle Glaucoma
Complications of chlamydial and mycoplasmal infection in children