5th Annual World Orphan Drug Congress Europe 2014
November 12-14, 2014
The EGG Brussels
The 5th Annual World Orphan Drug Congress Europe 2014 will be held in Brussels, Belgium on November 12-14, 2014.
The 5th Annual World Orphan Drug Congress Europe 2014 covers topics such as:
- Regulatory challenges surrounding Orphan drug development
- Successful development plan for Orphan Drug
- Commercial aspects of orphan drug development
- Developing patient registries
- Patient perspective
The 5th Annual World Orphan Drug Congress Europe 2014 brings together:
- CMO, CEO, Corporate Development and CSO from biotechnology companies
- VPs, Presidents, Heads/Managers and Directors of (within sectors – CV, Oncology, AutoImmune and Respiratory): Therapeutic Development, (Orphan) Drug Discovery/Development, Business Unit, Marketing & Medical Affairs, External Affairs, Regulatory Affairs and Market Access From pharmaceutical companies
- Academics, Regulatory Bodies and Research centres
* Prices are for evaluation only.
Understanding the effectiveness of technology conferences
Estimation of Serum Leptin Levels in Patients with chronic hepatitis C (CHC)
Cancer Basic Research
Corneal endothelial recovery in patients undergoing small incision cataract surgery comparison between diabetics and non diabetics.
An Approach to the Diagnosis of Transformer’s Insulating Oil
The importance of therapeutic education in Diabetes