5th Annual World Orphan Drug Congress Europe 2014
November 12-14, 2014
The EGG Brussels
The 5th Annual World Orphan Drug Congress Europe 2014 will be held in Brussels, Belgium on November 12-14, 2014.
The 5th Annual World Orphan Drug Congress Europe 2014 covers topics such as:
- Regulatory challenges surrounding Orphan drug development
- Successful development plan for Orphan Drug
- Commercial aspects of orphan drug development
- Developing patient registries
- Patient perspective
The 5th Annual World Orphan Drug Congress Europe 2014 brings together:
- CMO, CEO, Corporate Development and CSO from biotechnology companies
- VPs, Presidents, Heads/Managers and Directors of (within sectors – CV, Oncology, AutoImmune and Respiratory): Therapeutic Development, (Orphan) Drug Discovery/Development, Business Unit, Marketing & Medical Affairs, External Affairs, Regulatory Affairs and Market Access From pharmaceutical companies
- Academics, Regulatory Bodies and Research centres
* Prices are for evaluation only.
Cochlear Implantation in Auditory Neuropathy
A Technology conference is a great way to expand your knowledge
Pituitary – Gonadal Axis in Men with Abdominal Obesity and Healthy Men of Different Age
Comparison of family functions between students with school phobia and normal students
Impact of Soluble Endothelial Protein C Receptor and Interleukin 6 on induced hypercoagulability and inflammation in HCV infected patients.