64th International Congress of Aviation and Space Medicine (ICASM 2016)
November 6-10, 2016
New Delhi, India
The 64th International Congress of Aviation and Space Medicine (ICASM 2016) will be held in New Delhi, India in November 6-10, 2016.
The 64th International Congress of Aviation and Space Medicine (ICASM 2016) covers topics such as:
- Air transport: high capacity aircraft and long duration flights
- Aircrew: fitness assessment, clinical issues and medical standards
- Environmental hazards
- Air travel and exposure to disease
- Aeromedical evacuation
- Human factors in aviation and flight safety
- Air traffic control, Airports, occupational medicine and medical issues
- Information processing, Man-systems interfaces and ergonomics
- Space biology and medicine
- Aerospace physiology and psychology
The 64th International Congress of Aviation and Space Medicine (ICASM 2016) brings together delegates from military and civilian aviation sectors from around the world, Academicians involved or interested in aerospace medicine and other professionals involved in Aviation and Space Medicine.
Find Similar Events by Category
Articles / News / Press releases
- Mangement Algorithm for CSF Gusher During Cochlear Implantation
- Cancer Basic Research
- Health conferences
- Science conferences- learn for a better understanding of Science
- Corneal endothelial recovery in patients undergoing small incision cataract surgery comparison between diabetics and non diabetics.
- Correlation existing between the decreasing values of central corneal thickness and worsening of the field defect in primary open angle glaucoma (Health/Opthalmology)