64th International Congress of Aviation and Space Medicine (ICASM 2016)
November 6-10, 2016
Pullman New Delhi Aerocity
New Delhi, India
The 64th International Congress of Aviation and Space Medicine (ICASM 2016) will be held in New Delhi, India on November 6-10, 2016.
The 64th International Congress of Aviation and Space Medicine (ICASM 2016) covers topics such as:
- Air transport: high capacity aircraft and long duration flights
- Aircrew: fitness assessment, clinical issues and medical standards
- Environmental hazards
- Air travel and exposure to disease
- Aeromedical evacuation
- Human factors in aviation and flight safety
- Air traffic control, Airports, occupational medicine and medical issues
- Information processing, Man-systems interfaces and ergonomics
- Space biology and medicine
- Aerospace physiology and psychology
The 64th International Congress of Aviation and Space Medicine (ICASM 2016) brings together delegates from military and civilian aviation sectors from around the world, Academicians involved or interested in aerospace medicine and other professionals involved in Aviation and Space Medicine.
Find Similar Events by Category
Articles / News / Press releases
- The importance of therapeutic education in Diabetes
- Validation of Palliative Prognostic Index for Terminal Cancer Patients in Hospice Consultation Setting in Taiwan
- Etude expérimentale sur les observations des changements de structure des bétons soumis à des températures basses de service.
- The use of herbal medicines in the treatment of complicated forms of associated urogenital infections
- Complications of chlamydial and mycoplasmal infection in children