6th Annual Renewable Energy Finance & Infrastracture Summit 2015
February 2015 (Not Final)
Location is not final
The 6th Annual Renewable Energy Finance & Infrastracture Summit 2015 will be held in February 2015 (Not Final).
The 6th Annual Renewable Energy Finance & Infrastracture Summit 2015 covers topics such as:
- Progressing towards 2020 target
- Role of renewables in European energy market
- Discovering potential in the developing markets
- Situation in the mature markets
- Debt financing
- Status of feed in tariffs in Europe
- Renewable energy financing from development banks
- Equity financing
- Renewable energy merger & acquisition
- Public private partnership for renewable energy projects
- Project development issues
- Connecting renewable energy to the grid
- Interesting case studies – from idea to realization
The 6th Annual Renewable Energy Finance & Infrastracture Summit 2015 brings together Senior Representatives from Government & Regulatory Bodies, EU, Institutional Investors and Financial Institutions, EPC Contractors, RE Companies, Power Producers, Project Developers, TSOs, Law Firms and Consultancies.
* Prices are for evaluation only.
The benefits of attending an Industrial conference or trade show
Influence of microalloying elements addition on the corrosion behaviour of heat treated and LASER treated carbon steels in concrete environment.
Etude expérimentale sur les observations des changements de structure des bétons soumis à des températures basses de service.
An Industrial conference as a vital tool to promote an industry
Industry conferences and their gains
Yield comparison of advanced potato clones in spring cultivation areas