7th World Congress on Bioavailability & Bioequivalence: BA/BE Studies Summit 2016
August 29-31, 2016
Atlanta, GA, United States
The 7th World Congress on Bioavailability & Bioequivalence: BA/BE Studies Summit 2016 will be held in Atlanta, GA, United States on August 29-31, 2016.
The 7th World Congress on Bioavailability & Bioequivalence: BA/BE Studies Summit 2016 is a seminar that covers topics such as:
- Bioanalytical Methodology
- Emerging Bioavailability and Bioequivalence Studies
- Bioavailability, Bioequivalence and drug product selection
- Contemporary Challenges of Drug Design, Discovery and Development
- Clinical pharmacology and Therapeutics
- Metabolic pathways and changes in Nutrient Bioavailability
- Chronopharmaceutics: Germane Approach to Drug Delivery
- Translational Cancer Research and Anticancer Drug Discovery
- Neutraceuticals Bioequivalence Study
The 7th World Congress on Bioavailability & Bioequivalence: BA/BE Studies Summit 2016 brings together attendees from Academic Institutions, Pharmaceutical backgrounds, Pharmaceutical Regulatory Agencies, Healthcare Institutes, Clinical Research Organizations and Biotech.
Articles / News / Press releases
- Mechanisms of hearing loss in prematures and fullterms with perinatal or postnatal hypoxia
- Complications of chlamydial and mycoplasmal infection in children
- Impact of Soluble Endothelial Protein C Receptor and Interleukin 6 on induced hypercoagulability and inflammation in HCV infected patients.
- The laser speckle contrast imaging: A novel modality in assessing the tissue perfusion
- A Study of clinical profile and treatment outcome of DOTS regime in 250 pulmonary and extra pulmonary patients in Hamidia hospital ,Bhopal in the year 2011