8th International Algae Congress 2014
December 2-3, 2014
Location is not final
The 8th International Algae Congress 2014 will be held in December 2-3, 2014.
The 8th International Algae Congress 2014 is dedicated to developments in Algae processing technology and business.
The 8th International Algae Congress 2014 covers topics such as:
- Commercial Algae Production - views & concepts from laboratory and field
- Forecast, regulations and investment opportunities in Algae processing
- Biofuel production & Biorefinery
- EU & Global Algae processing projects
- Macroalgae (Seaweed ) to energy
- Possible scale of algae cultivation & biocrude potential across Australia
- Downstream processing and applications in high value added products
- Genetic Modification of Algae for biofuel production
* Prices are for evaluation only.
October 14-16, 2014
October 21-23, 2014
Seoul, Korea (South)
October 28-30, 2014
Industry conferences and their gains
The benefits of attending an Industrial conference or trade show
Influence of microalloying elements addition on the corrosion behaviour of heat treated and LASER treated carbon steels in concrete environment.
Removal of Copper (II) From Wastewater Using Modified Carbon Nanotubes
Yield comparison of advanced potato clones in spring cultivation areas
Etude expérimentale sur les observations des changements de structure des bétons soumis à des températures basses de service.