8th Lithium Supply & Markets Conference 2016
2016 (Not Final)
Location is not final
The 8th Lithium Supply & Markets Conference 2016 will be held in 2016 (Not Final).
The 8th Lithium Supply & Markets Conference 2016 is dedicated to global lithium supply and demand balances, the latest lithium projects in the production pipeline, end-user markets and how the drivers of supply will evolve over the upcoming years.
The 8th Lithium Supply & Markets Conference 2016 covers topics such as:
- Will POSCO’s lithium extraction technology widen the economic advantage of brine deposits over hard-rock ones and improve the economics along the lithium supply chain?
- What is expected from the Chilean lithium industry following the National Lithium Commission’s advancement plan?
- Understanding drivers of global lithium-ion battery industry growth and Japan, South Korea and China’s role in the marketplace
- Exploring the latest trends in battery cathode production, and which lithium raw materials are required and in what quantities
- Aluminum lithium alloys for aircraft and "Green Tires’ – explore these two new emerging markets
- Examining the commercial and regulatory factors behind EV and energy storage sectors’ development and the impact towards future lithium usage and demand
The 8th Lithium Supply & Markets Conference 2016 brings together global industry players from along the lithium value chain.
Articles / News / Press releases
- Physiological response to sun exposure of rams fed sugarcane bagasse silage treated with urea and live yeast culture or pronifer
- The influence of purser support and other related factors to the tendency of depression among civil aviation flight attendants in Indonesia
- Yield comparison of advanced potato clones in spring cultivation areas
- Influence of microalloying elements addition on the corrosion behaviour of heat treated and LASER treated carbon steels in concrete environment.
- Serum testosterone, testes size and semen quality of rams fed sugarcane bagasse treated with urea or pronofer
- Removal of Copper (II) From Wastewater Using Modified Carbon Nanotubes