8th Lithium Supply & Markets Conference 2016
2016 (Not Final)
Location is not final
The 8th Lithium Supply & Markets Conference 2016 will be held in 2016 (Not Final).
The 8th Lithium Supply & Markets Conference 2016 is dedicated to global lithium supply and demand balances, the latest lithium projects in the production pipeline, end-user markets and how the drivers of supply will evolve over the upcoming years.
The 8th Lithium Supply & Markets Conference 2016 covers topics such as:
- Will POSCO’s lithium extraction technology widen the economic advantage of brine deposits over hard-rock ones and improve the economics along the lithium supply chain?
- What is expected from the Chilean lithium industry following the National Lithium Commission’s advancement plan?
- Understanding drivers of global lithium-ion battery industry growth and Japan, South Korea and China’s role in the marketplace
- Exploring the latest trends in battery cathode production, and which lithium raw materials are required and in what quantities
- Aluminum lithium alloys for aircraft and "Green Tires’ – explore these two new emerging markets
- Examining the commercial and regulatory factors behind EV and energy storage sectors’ development and the impact towards future lithium usage and demand
The 8th Lithium Supply & Markets Conference 2016 brings together global industry players from along the lithium value chain.
* Prices are for evaluation only.
An Industrial conference as a vital tool to promote an industry
The benefits of attending an Industrial conference or trade show
Yield comparison of advanced potato clones in spring cultivation areas
Serum testosterone, testes size and semen quality of rams fed sugarcane bagasse treated with urea or pronofer
Influence of microalloying elements addition on the corrosion behaviour of heat treated and LASER treated carbon steels in concrete environment.
Physiological response to sun exposure of rams fed sugarcane bagasse silage treated with urea and live yeast culture or pronifer