9th Annual Update in Altitude and Expedition Medicine 2016
Jun 22 - Jul 4, 2016
Machu Picchu - Inca Trail
The 9th Annual Update in Altitude and Expedition Medicine 2016 will be held in Cusco, Peru on Jun 22 - Jul 4, 2016.
The 9th Annual Update in Altitude and Expedition Medicine 2016 is a conference and tour to Adventurous locations with high altitude.
The 9th Annual Update in Altitude and Expedition Medicine 2016 includes topics such as:
- Lightning Strike
- Heat Related Illness
- Avalanche mechanics, safety, related injury and death
- High Altitude Syndromes
- What is Mountaineering?
- Introduction to Altitude Medicine
- Altitude Nutrition
- Physiology of High Altitude
- High Drugs
- Expeditions – Preparation, Planning, doctor`s role, Insurance issues, Common problems, Medical kits and equipment
- Improvisation of Medical Care in the Expedition Environment
- Fitness to Ascend and medical problem
The 9th Annual Update in Altitude and Expedition Medicine 2016 conference brings together medical practitioners including physicians, nurses, paramedics and medical students.
Salcantay and Inca Trails, Peru
Past and Future Events
Articles / News / Press releases
- Urinary-Neutrophil Gelatinase-Associated Lipocalin (u-NGAL) as a predictor of Acute Kidney Injury in post-liver transplant recipients
- MRI changes in patients with uncomplicated arterial hypertension
- The Role Of Some Cytokines In The Pathogenesis Of Primary Open Angle Glaucoma
- The correlation study of depression during the first and second trimester in pregnant women
- Mechanisms of hearing loss in prematures and fullterms with perinatal or postnatal hypoxia
- Free Vascularized Fibular Graft Bridge Vascular Pedicle by Vein Transplatation For Infective Long Bone Defect Reconstruction