AAPG | SEG 2017 International Conference & Exhibition (American Association of Petroleum Geologists)
October 15-18, 2017
London, United Kingdom
The AAPG | SEG 2017 International Conference & Exhibition (American Association of Petroleum Geologists) will be held in London, United Kingdom in October 15-18, 2017.
The AAPG | SEG 2017 International Conference & Exhibition (American Association of Petroleum Geologists) covers topics such as:
- CO2 Storage
- Eastern Australian Basins
- Case Studies: Hydrocarbon Traps in Complex Settings
- Geochemistry and Basin Modeling
- Environment, Regulation and Social License to Operate
- Getting More out of Mature Basins
- New and Emerging E&P Provinces/South East Asia
- New and Emerging E&P Provinces/Australia-New Zealand
- Marita Bradshaw. Palaeogeographic Evolution of Australia
- Reg Sprigg. Memorial History of Petroleum Geology
- Structure and Tectonics
- Stratigraphy and Applied Palaeontology
- Unconventional Reservoirs
- Technologies for Unlocking the Future
- Worldwide Frontiers
The AAPG | SEG 2017 International Conference & Exhibition (American Association of Petroleum Geologists) brings together Industry professionals and students including geophysicists, geologists, engineers, academicians and E&P industry professionals.
* Prices are for evaluation only.
January 26-28, 2016
February 7-9, 2016
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
June 7-10, 2016
Yield comparison of advanced potato clones in spring cultivation areas
Evaluation of Natural Radioactivity in Selected Soil Samples from the Archaeological of Tello (Girsu) City in Dhi-Qar Governorate, Iraq
Etude expérimentale sur les observations des changements de structure des bétons soumis à des températures basses de service.
Attending a Science Seminar could Set your World Alight
Comparative Speed Control Study Using PID And fuzzy Logic Controller
Comparison of immature life stages duration of Liriomyza trifolii (Dip.: Agromyzidae) in field and laboratory conditions