APASL 2014 - The 24th Conference of the Asian Pacific Association for the Study of the Liver
March 12-15, 2014
Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre
APASL 2014 - The 24th Conference of the Asian Pacific Association for the Study of the Liver will be held in Brisbane, Australia on March 12-15, 2014.
APASL 2014 - The 24th Conference of the Asian Pacific Association for the Study of the Liver covers topics such as: new developments, research updates and technological advancements in the study of Liver, including:
- Acute Liver Failure
- Molecular and Cellular Biology (Cell biology, Stem Cells / Liver regeneration, others)
- Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD)
- Alcoholic Liver Disease
- Metabollic and genetic disesase
- Autoimmune hepatitis and cholestatic liver disease
- Hepatitis B
- Drug Induced Liver Disease (DILD)
- Other viral hepatitis
- Epatitis C
- Portal hypertension and cirrhosis - Pathophysiology and Clinical
- Liver fibrosis
- Cholangioca and other liver neoplasm
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver transplantation
- Cholelithiasis and biliary tract disease
- Case report and case series
- Imaging modalities
APASL 2014 - The 24th Conference of the Asian Pacific Association for the Study of the Liver brings together physicians, clinicians, researchers, scientists, nurses, academics, residents and allied health professionals in hepatology and related fields including pathology, gastroenterology, surgery, radiology, oncology, virology, and others.
* Prices are for evaluation only.
Chronic lymphocytic leukemia and related disorders - Clinical
Impact of Soluble Endothelial Protein C Receptor and Interleukin 6 on induced hypercoagulability and inflammation in HCV infected patients.
Co-relation Of Core Muscle Strength With Postural Control In Young Healthy Adults
Determine the prevalence of hypermetropia among young male and female
Point-of-care diagnostic systems