ASHG 2013 - American Society of Human Genetics 63rd Annual Meeting
October 22-26, 2013
Westin Boston Waterfront
Boston, MA, United States
The ASHG 2013 - American Society of Human Genetics 63rd Annual Meeting will be held in Boston, MA, United States on October 22-26, 2013.
The ASHG 2013 - American Society of Human Genetics 63rd Annual Meeting is dedicated to research and clinical developments in human genetics including:
- Assessing the Pathogenicity of Genetic Variants - Translating In Vitro and In Silico Advances To the Clinic Moscone Center
- Insights into Human Demography and Selection from Full Genome Sequencing
- Gene Regulatory Change: The Engine of Human Evolution?
- Age-related Macular Degeneration (AMD) - GWAS and Beyond: Guiding Light for the Complex Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Surveying Customer Responses to Personal Genetic (including DTC) Services (Social Issues)
- Metabolism, Metals and Neurodegeneration: Toward Enhanced Understanding of Disease Mechanisms and Rational Therapeutics (Clinical)
- Common CNVs: Patterns of Variations and Human Diseases
- Implementing of Next Generation Sequencing as a Clinical Test
- Model Organism Genetics, Human Biology, and Human Disease
- Advancing Gene Therapy to the Clinic: Molecular Medicines Come of Age (Clinical)
- RNA Splicing in Human Development, Diseases and Natural Variation
- Next Generation Sequencing in Isolated Populations: Opportunities for Accelerated Gene Discovery in Complex Traits
- Genome Sequencing in Clinical Care: Dealing Practically with Ethical and Social Issues (Social Issues; Clinical)
- Mendelian Randomization: Using Genetic Variants to Inform Causality in Observational Epidemiology
- Genomic Approaches to Mendelian Disorders
- Transforming Medical Student Education in Genetics and Genomics– How do we improve health and individualize care through medical school genetic and genomic curricula?
- Returning Results from Large-scale Sequencing: Where the Rubber Meets the Road (Clinical)
- The Functional Consequences of MicroRNAs Dysregulation in Human Disease
- Selection Signatures and the Genetics of Autoimmunity and Infectious diseases
- Emerging Applications of Identity by Descent Segment Detection
- Should Noninvasive Prenatal Diagnosis Augment and Replace Current Prenatal Screening and Diagnosis? (Social Issues/Clinical)
- Stem Cells and Personalized Medicine
- Centralizing the Deposition and Curation of Human Mutations
The ASHG 2013 - American Society of Human Genetics 63rd Annual Meeting brings together scientists and clinicians in the human genetics field, including geneticists, biologists, lab technicians, scientists, clinical geneticists, medical geneticists, health policy, genetic counselors, genetics instructors, genetics education and biology instructors.
* Prices are for evaluation only.
ASHG 2010 - American Society of Human Genetics 60th Annual Meeting - November 2, 2010, Washington, United States
ASHG 2012 - American Society of Human Genetics 62nd Annual Meeting - November 6, 2012, San Francisco, United States
ASHG 2014 - American Society of Human Genetics 64th Annual Meeting - October 18-22, 2014, San Diego, United States
ASHG 2015 - American Society of Human Genetics 65th Annual Meeting - October 6-10, 2015, Baltimore, United States
Mechanisms of hearing loss in prematures and fullterms with perinatal or postnatal hypoxia
Effect of Training on Knowledge Management Activities: A Case at Kuwait Institute for Scientific Research (KISR)
Comparison of family functions between students with school phobia and normal students
Thalassemic Patient Satisfaction on Receiving Medical Information through Short Message System on Mobile Phone
Press Release: IT Infrastructure, Cloud Acceleration And Energy Efficiency Form Focus Of 2nd Datacentres Malaysia Forum
Chronic lymphocytic leukemia and related disorders - Clinical