ASIS 27th New York Security conference and Expo 2017
2017 (Not Final)
Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
New York City, NY, United States
ASIS 27th New York Security conference and Expo 2017 will be held in New York City, NY, United States in 2017 (Not Final).
ASIS 27th New York Security conference and Expo 2017 is dedicated to various topics in security management including loss prevention, supply chain security, intellectual property, hotel security, terrorism, maritime piracy, internal theft and fraud, executive protection, brand protection, competitive intelligence, cyber security, physical security, due diligence and global business issues and investigations.
ASIS 27th New York Security conference and Expo 2017 brings together attendees involved in security management, including Corporate executives in IT, supply chain management, strategic planning, and human resources, Security management professionals, Law enforcement and fire protection professionals, Representatives from companies providing security solutions, Intelligence services and military personnel, Facility management professionals, Academics, Government officials (Justice and Home Affairs, Foreign Affairs and Defense), Consultants, vendors, and architects.
New York City,
Find Similar Events by Category
Articles / News / Press releases
- Making the most out of the business seminars as an effective and instructive medium
- How to Tell if the Speaker You are Hiring is Motivational
- Effect of Training on Knowledge Management Activities: A Case at Kuwait Institute for Scientific Research (KISR)
- Understanding the usefulness of Technology conferences
- Power plant operations & maintenance
- Government conferences- a quick overview