BIT`s 4th Annual World Congress of Endobolism (WCE 2014)
November 13-16, 2014
Hainan International Convention & Exhibition Center
BIT`s 4th Annual World Congress of Endobolism (WCE 2014) will be held in Haikou, China on November 13-16, 2014.
BIT`s 4th Annual World Congress of Endobolism (WCE 2014) is dedicated to new technologies and the research in the fields of metabolism and endocrinology.
BIT`s 4th Annual World Congress of Endobolism (WCE 2014) covers topics such as:
- The Role of Cytokines and Genes Coding Cytokines in the Pathogenesis of Hashimoto`s Thyroiditis
- Glutamine Drives Glucose-Independent TCA Cycle
- A Novel Approach of Disrupting Androgen Receptor Signaling for Prostate Cancer Intervention
- Role of the Chromogranin a Derived Peptide Pancreastatin in Insulin Resistance
- Direct Renin Inhibitor and (Pro)Renin Receptor
- The Endocrine Manifestations of Deranged Glycosylation
- Systemic and Local Effects of Cytokines in Predicting Outcome of Autoimmune Thyroid Disease
- Role of Leptin in Developmental Programming
* Prices are for evaluation only.
Free Vascularized Fibular Graft Bridge Vascular Pedicle by Vein Transplatation For Infective Long Bone Defect Reconstruction
Impact of Soluble Endothelial Protein C Receptor and Interleukin 6 on induced hypercoagulability and inflammation in HCV infected patients.
Complications of chlamydial and mycoplasmal infection in children
Determine the prevalence of hypermetropia among young male and female
The Clinical Indications of Intravenous Immunoglobulin at Queen Rania Children’s Hospital