BIT`s 4th Annual World Congress of Endobolism (WCE 2014)
November 13-16, 2014
Hainan International Convention & Exhibition Center
BIT`s 4th Annual World Congress of Endobolism (WCE 2014) will be held in Haikou, China on November 13-16, 2014.
BIT`s 4th Annual World Congress of Endobolism (WCE 2014) is dedicated to new technologies and the research in the fields of metabolism and endocrinology.
BIT`s 4th Annual World Congress of Endobolism (WCE 2014) covers topics such as:
- The Role of Cytokines and Genes Coding Cytokines in the Pathogenesis of Hashimoto`s Thyroiditis
- Glutamine Drives Glucose-Independent TCA Cycle
- A Novel Approach of Disrupting Androgen Receptor Signaling for Prostate Cancer Intervention
- Role of the Chromogranin a Derived Peptide Pancreastatin in Insulin Resistance
- Direct Renin Inhibitor and (Pro)Renin Receptor
- The Endocrine Manifestations of Deranged Glycosylation
- Systemic and Local Effects of Cytokines in Predicting Outcome of Autoimmune Thyroid Disease
- Role of Leptin in Developmental Programming
* Prices are for evaluation only.
relationship between dietary patterns and infertility in men and women
Study the Co-relation of Core Strength with Dynamic Balance in National Level Hockey Players
Comparison of family functions between students with school phobia and normal students
Correlation existing between the decreasing values of central corneal thickness and worsening of the field defect in primary open angle glaucoma (Health/Opthalmology)
Effect of pegylated interferon and ribavirin used for treatment of chronic hepatitis C patients on semen parameters