BIT`s 4th Annual World Congress of Endobolism (WCE 2014)
November 13-16, 2014
Hainan International Convention & Exhibition Center
BIT`s 4th Annual World Congress of Endobolism (WCE 2014) will be held in Haikou, China on November 13-16, 2014.
BIT`s 4th Annual World Congress of Endobolism (WCE 2014) is dedicated to new technologies and the research in the fields of metabolism and endocrinology.
BIT`s 4th Annual World Congress of Endobolism (WCE 2014) covers topics such as:
- The Role of Cytokines and Genes Coding Cytokines in the Pathogenesis of Hashimoto`s Thyroiditis
- Glutamine Drives Glucose-Independent TCA Cycle
- A Novel Approach of Disrupting Androgen Receptor Signaling for Prostate Cancer Intervention
- Role of the Chromogranin a Derived Peptide Pancreastatin in Insulin Resistance
- Direct Renin Inhibitor and (Pro)Renin Receptor
- The Endocrine Manifestations of Deranged Glycosylation
- Systemic and Local Effects of Cytokines in Predicting Outcome of Autoimmune Thyroid Disease
- Role of Leptin in Developmental Programming
* Prices are for evaluation only.
Co-relation Of Core Muscle Strength With Postural Control In Young Healthy Adults
The effects of Valerian root on hot flashes in menopausal women
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy (PCNL)
MRI changes in patients with uncomplicated arterial hypertension
Estimation of Serum Leptin Levels in Patients with chronic hepatitis C (CHC)