Best Practices for Creating a Professional Mentoring Program - Webinar By TrainHR 2012
June 7, 2012(Ended)
Best Practices for Creating a Professional Mentoring Program - Webinar By TrainHR 2012 was held on June 7, 2012.Best Practices for Creating a Professional Mentoring Program is a webinar that covers topics such as: What kind of mentoring model is best...
145-395 US Dollar
Please, check the official conference website for possible changes, before you make any traveling arrangements
Prices are for evaluation only.
Articles / News / Press releases
- The Effect of explicit Teaching of English Refusals on pragmatic competence: a case of Iranian EFL Students
- Education - Tutoring as a new space for professional self-realization of a teacher
- Imparting information and education through education conferences
- Methods and Teaching Aids - The didactic exploration of a toy
- Business Events in the USA
- Socratic Classroom in the 21st Education System