Carbon 2014 - The Annual World Conference on Carbon
Jun 29 - Jul 4, 2014
International Convention Center Jeju (ICC Jeju)
Jeju, Korea (South)
Carbon 2014 - The Annual World Conference on Carbon will be held in Jeju, Korea (South) on Jun 29 - Jul 4, 2014.
Carbon 2014 - The Annual World Conference on Carbon covers topics such as:
- Carbonization, Graphitization and other Conversion processes
- Nanocarbons (graphene, nanotubes, fullerenes, etc)
- Biological and Medical Applications
- Porous materials and Adsorption
- Fibres and Composites
- Environment and Energy
- Carbon Industrial Applications
- Characterization (carbon forms and precursors)
Carbon 2014 - The Annual World Conference on Carbon brings together carbon researchers.
October 21-23, 2014
May 14-15, 2014
London, United Kingdom
May 12-15, 2014
* Prices are for evaluation only.
Influence of microalloying elements addition on the corrosion behaviour of heat treated and LASER treated carbon steels in concrete environment.
Yield comparison of advanced potato clones in spring cultivation areas
The benefits of attending an Industrial conference or trade show
An Industrial conference as a vital tool to promote an industry
Etude expérimentale sur les observations des changements de structure des bétons soumis à des températures basses de service.
Removal of Copper (II) From Wastewater Using Modified Carbon Nanotubes