Carbon 2014 - The Annual World Conference on Carbon
Jun 29 - Jul 4, 2014
International Convention Center Jeju (ICC Jeju)
Jeju, Korea (South)
Carbon 2014 - The Annual World Conference on Carbon will be held in Jeju, Korea (South) in Jun 29 - Jul 4, 2014.
Carbon 2014 - The Annual World Conference on Carbon covers topics such as:
- Carbonization, Graphitization and other Conversion processes
- Nanocarbons (graphene, nanotubes, fullerenes, etc)
- Biological and Medical Applications
- Porous materials and Adsorption
- Fibres and Composites
- Environment and Energy
- Carbon Industrial Applications
- Characterization (carbon forms and precursors)
Carbon 2014 - The Annual World Conference on Carbon brings together carbon researchers.
February 27-28, 2014
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
May 12-15, 2014
June 1-5, 2014
Clearwater, United States
* Prices are for evaluation only.
Yield comparison of advanced potato clones in spring cultivation areas
Offshore Oil and Gas Technology and Equipment Exhibition (OTE 2014)
Interview with Aldric Loyer, PSA / France
An Industrial conference as a vital tool to promote an industry
Industry conferences and their gains
Exciting News for Power Supplies Buyers and Manufacturers!