Cards and Payments Middle East 2016
May 31 - Jun 1, 2016
Dubai World Trade Center - Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre (DICEC)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Cards and Payments Middle East 2016 will be held in Dubai, United Arab Emirates on May 31 - Jun 1, 2016.
Cards and Payments Middle East 2016is a conference and exhibition that covers topics such as:
- Make NFC a key enabler of mobile payments
- Maximize card revenues
- Improve transaction security
- Capitalize on new payment technologies
- Maximize the ROI from EMV
- Retain customer ownership
Cards and Payments Middle East 2016brings together Health Ministries, Retail Banks, Education Ministries, Transport Ministries, Retailers and Telcos.
Cards and Payments Middle East 2016exhibitors include: POS technology, Smart card manufacturers, RFID technologies, NFC technologies, EMV solutions, Smart chip manufactuters, Biometric solutions, Authentication and verification technology and Payment software.
United Arab Emirates
Find Similar Events by Category
People interested in this event are also interested in:
Articles / News / Press releases
- Aspects of business development through a business conference or exhibition
- Top Seven Tips To Make Your Meetings Successful And Impressive
- Making the most out of the business seminars as an effective and instructive medium
- The prospects and aims of business conferences
- Why a Room Layout is Essential for an Event Planning
- Business Events Aim to Improve Every Aspect of a Business