Cards and Payments Middle East 2016
May 31 - Jun 1, 2016
Dubai World Trade Center - Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre (DICEC)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Cards and Payments Middle East 2016 will be held in Dubai, United Arab Emirates on May 31 - Jun 1, 2016.
Cards and Payments Middle East 2016is a conference and exhibition that covers topics such as:
- Make NFC a key enabler of mobile payments
- Maximize card revenues
- Improve transaction security
- Capitalize on new payment technologies
- Maximize the ROI from EMV
- Retain customer ownership
Cards and Payments Middle East 2016brings together Health Ministries, Retail Banks, Education Ministries, Transport Ministries, Retailers and Telcos.
Cards and Payments Middle East 2016exhibitors include: POS technology, Smart card manufacturers, RFID technologies, NFC technologies, EMV solutions, Smart chip manufactuters, Biometric solutions, Authentication and verification technology and Payment software.
United Arab Emirates
Find Similar Events by Category
Articles / News / Press releases
- How to Tell if the Speaker You are Hiring is Motivational
- Understanding the usefulness of Technology conferences
- A Case Study Automated Continuous Software Engineering Cycle
- MES & Process Minds - Exclusive interview with speaker - Neil Roche from
- An Approach to the Diagnosis of Transformer’s Insulating Oil
- Business Seminars can Change your Outlook