Deutscher Kongress für Orthopädie und Unfallchirurgie (DKOU 2015)
October 2015 (Not Final)
Messe Berlin (ICC and Exhibition Halls)
Deutscher Kongress für Orthopädie und Unfallchirurgie (DKOU 2015) will be held in Berlin, Germany in October 2015 (Not Final).
Deutscher Kongress für Orthopädie und Unfallchirurgie (DKOU) covers Topics such as:
- Sports orthopedics and traumatology
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Emergency medicine, Multiple trauma, traumatic brain injury
- Pediatric orthopedics and traumatology
- Experimental Research (Fracture healing, osteology, biomechanics, Cartilage, osteoarthritis, Polytrauma, Free themes, Imaging, Navigation, Implants - development and , approval, Kinematics, Regeneration, Tissue engineering, Wound and soft tissue trauma
- Dissertation Forum
- Evidence-based medicine
- Health services research
- Old fractures
- Lower Limb (Hip, thigh, Knee, lower leg, Ankle, foot)
- Upper extremity (Elbow, forearm, Shoulder, upper arm, Wrist, hand)
* Prices are for evaluation only.
Clinical Relevance of Transforming Growth Factor-β1, Interleukin-6 and Haptoglobin for Prediction of Obesity Complications in Prepubertal Egyptian Children
The correlation study of depression during the first and second trimester in pregnant women
Medical Seminars for All in the Field
The Value of Nuchal Translucency Measurement as an Early Predictor of Congenital Fetal Malformation
Corneal endothelial recovery in patients undergoing small incision cataract surgery comparison between diabetics and non diabetics.
Titanium Elastic Nails in the Treatment of Pediatric Femur Fractures - Case Series