Deutscher Kongress für Orthopädie und Unfallchirurgie (DKOU 2015)
October 2015 (Not Final)
Messe Berlin (ICC and Exhibition Halls)
Deutscher Kongress für Orthopädie und Unfallchirurgie (DKOU 2015) will be held in Berlin, Germany in October 2015 (Not Final).
Deutscher Kongress für Orthopädie und Unfallchirurgie (DKOU) covers Topics such as:
- Sports orthopedics and traumatology
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Emergency medicine, Multiple trauma, traumatic brain injury
- Pediatric orthopedics and traumatology
- Experimental Research (Fracture healing, osteology, biomechanics, Cartilage, osteoarthritis, Polytrauma, Free themes, Imaging, Navigation, Implants - development and , approval, Kinematics, Regeneration, Tissue engineering, Wound and soft tissue trauma
- Dissertation Forum
- Evidence-based medicine
- Health services research
- Old fractures
- Lower Limb (Hip, thigh, Knee, lower leg, Ankle, foot)
- Upper extremity (Elbow, forearm, Shoulder, upper arm, Wrist, hand)
* Prices are for evaluation only.
Pediatric Refraction Case Study: Improvement of Vision With Glasses and Contact Lenses in Congenital Cataract Surgeries
Thalassemic Patient Satisfaction on Receiving Medical Information through Short Message System on Mobile Phone
cardiovascular diseases; endothelial dysfunction
Impact of Soluble Endothelial Protein C Receptor and Interleukin 6 on induced hypercoagulability and inflammation in HCV infected patients.
Correlation existing between the decreasing values of central corneal thickness and worsening of the field defect in primary open angle glaucoma (Health/Opthalmology)
Xanthogranulomatous Cholecystitis Pseudotumoral: About A Case