Diploma in Ship Superintendency 2014
Apr 29, 2014 - Apr 29, 2015
Diploma in Ship Superintendency 2014 will be held on Apr 29, 2014 - Apr 29, 2015.
Diploma in Ship Superintendency 2014 is a course that covers topics such as:
- The ship superintendent as part of the management team
- The role of the ship superintendent
- Maritime law
- The world of shipping
- Operating guidelines
- Marine operations
- The management of safety and security
- Tankers, gas and chemical carriers
- Basic marine engineering Specialist Modules
- Passenger ships including ferries
- Cargo and container ships
- The management of superyachts
- Marine engineering
Diploma in Ship Superintendency 2014 intended for:
- Those currently serving as ship superintendents
- Those who may be at sea and wish to progress to a shore based position
- Those who have a purely academic interest in gaining a Diploma in Ship Superintendency qualification that will assist with their own personal and professional development
* Prices are for evaluation only.
Diploma in Ship Superintendency 2014 - October 29, 2014
Diploma in Ship Superintendency 2015 - 2015 (Not Final)
Influence of microalloying elements addition on the corrosion behaviour of heat treated and LASER treated carbon steels in concrete environment.
Etude expérimentale sur les observations des changements de structure des bétons soumis à des températures basses de service.
Yield comparison of advanced potato clones in spring cultivation areas
An Industrial conference as a vital tool to promote an industry
Industry conferences and their gains
Removal of Copper (II) From Wastewater Using Modified Carbon Nanotubes