Diploma in Ship Superintendency 2014
2014 (Not Final)
Diploma in Ship Superintendency 2014 will be held in 2014 (Not Final).
Diploma in Ship Superintendency 2014 is a course that covers topics such as:
- The ship superintendent as part of the management team
- The role of the ship superintendent
- Maritime law
- The world of shipping
- Operating guidelines
- Marine operations
- The management of safety and security
- Tankers, gas and chemical carriers
- Basic marine engineering Specialist Modules
- Passenger ships including ferries
- Cargo and container ships
- The management of superyachts
- Marine engineering
Diploma in Ship Superintendency 2014 intended for:
- Those currently serving as ship superintendents
- Those who may be at sea and wish to progress to a shore based position
- Those who have a purely academic interest in gaining a Diploma in Ship Superintendency qualification that will assist with their own personal and professional development
* Prices are for evaluation only.
Etude expérimentale sur les observations des changements de structure des bétons soumis à des températures basses de service.
Offshore Oil and Gas Technology and Equipment Exhibition (OTE 2014)
Influence of microalloying elements addition on the corrosion behaviour of heat treated and LASER treated carbon steels in concrete environment.
Industry conferences and their gains
An Industrial conference as a vital tool to promote an industry
The benefits of attending an Industrial conference or trade show