Disorders of the GI Tract 2011
June 3-11, 2011(Ended)
Disorders of the GI Tract 2011 was held in Roma, Italy on June 3-11, 2011.This approved continuing education program offers updates in GI Tract disorders for the clinician. We will also explore the health care practices in...
1750-2100 US Dollar
Please, check the official conference website for possible changes, before you make any traveling arrangements
Prices are for evaluation only.
Articles / News / Press releases
- The Value of Nuchal Translucency Measurement as an Early Predictor of Congenital Fetal Malformation
- Impact of Soluble Endothelial Protein C Receptor and Interleukin 6 on induced hypercoagulability and inflammation in HCV infected patients.
- Pediatric Refraction Case Study: Improvement of Vision With Glasses and Contact Lenses in Congenital Cataract Surgeries
- Complications of chlamydial and mycoplasmal infection in children
- cardiovascular diseases; endothelial dysfunction
- Medical conferences—establishing awareness in medical fields