EAPC 2017 - The 15th World congress of the European Association for Palliative Care
May 2017 (Not Final)
Location is not final
EAPC 2017 - The 15th World congress of the European Association for Palliative Care will be held in May 2017 (Not Final).
EAPC 2017 - The 15th World congress of the European Association for Palliative Care is dedicated to scientific, clinical and social developments in the field of palliative care including laws and regulations, control of pain, treatment of symptoms, social, psychological and spiritual problems.
EAPC 2017 - The 15th World congress of the European Association for Palliative Care brings together Healthcare Professionals and visitors involved in care of patients with advanced disease including doctors, nurses, social workers, psychologists, volunteers, families and others.
Palliative care is the total active care of the patients whose disease is not responsive to curative treatment.
Articles / News / Press releases
- A Study of clinical profile and treatment outcome of DOTS regime in 250 pulmonary and extra pulmonary patients in Hamidia hospital ,Bhopal in the year 2011
- Mechanisms of hearing loss in prematures and fullterms with perinatal or postnatal hypoxia
- Clinical Relevance of Transforming Growth Factor-β1, Interleukin-6 and Haptoglobin for Prediction of Obesity Complications in Prepubertal Egyptian Children
- A Population based Colorectal Cancer Screening Program
- Impact of Soluble Endothelial Protein C Receptor and Interleukin 6 on induced hypercoagulability and inflammation in HCV infected patients.
- Thalassemic Patient Satisfaction on Receiving Medical Information through Short Message System on Mobile Phone