May 2017 (Not Final)
EuroPCR 2017 will be held in France in May 2017 (Not Final).
EuroPCR 2017 is a leading cardiovascular course that covers topics such as:
- Endovascular interventions
- Interventions for refractory hypertension and heart failure
- Interventions for structural heart disease
- Coronary interventions
- Nurses & technicians
EuroPCR 2017 brings together attendees from the entire cardiovascular community including cardiac surgeons, interventional cardiologists, technicians, nurses and fellows.
Articles / News / Press releases
- Health conferences
- A Study of clinical profile and treatment outcome of DOTS regime in 250 pulmonary and extra pulmonary patients in Hamidia hospital ,Bhopal in the year 2011
- Effect Of Traditional Egyptian Herbal Medicine on Treatment of Hepatitis C virus (HCV)
- Frequency of benzodiazepines use and dependence in psychiatry outpatients
- cardiovascular diseases; endothelial dysfunction
- Xanthogranulomatous Cholecystitis Pseudotumoral: About A Case