Graphene Week 2014
June 23-27, 2014
Chalmers University of Technology
Graphene Week 2014 will be held in Goteborg, Sweden on June 23-27, 2014.
Graphene Week 2014 is a conference dedicated to the Fundamental Science of Graphene and Applications of Graphene-Based Devices including:
- Applications of graphene and related materials in electronics, photonics, spintronics, and sensing
- Fundamental studies of graphene and related two-dimensional materials
- Large scale graphene production
- Applications of graphene in energy, including photovoltaics, energy storage, fuel cells and hydrogen storage
- Graphene-related health and environment research
- Graphene-based composite materials
- Applications of graphene in biomedical applications
(Student Union Building)
* Prices are for evaluation only.
Effect of Training on Knowledge Management Activities: A Case at Kuwait Institute for Scientific Research (KISR)
Etude expérimentale sur les observations des changements de structure des bétons soumis à des températures basses de service.
Comparison of immature life stages duration of Liriomyza trifolii (Dip.: Agromyzidae) in field and laboratory conditions
Evaluation of Natural Radioactivity in Selected Soil Samples from the Archaeological of Tello (Girsu) City in Dhi-Qar Governorate, Iraq
Industry conferences and their gains
Attending a Science Seminar could Set your World Alight