ICD-10 Conference San Francisco 2014
January 18-20, 2014(Ended)
Hilton San Francisco Union Square
San Francisco, CA, United States
The ICD-10 Conference San Francisco 2014 was held in San Francisco, CA, United States on January 18-20, 2014.The ICD-10 Conference San Francisco 2014 provides general and specialty ICD-10 code set training along with several supplementary ICD-10...
333 O`Farrell Street,
495-595 US Dollar
Please, check the official conference website for possible changes, before you make any traveling arrangements
Prices are for evaluation only.
Articles / News / Press releases
- Urinary-Neutrophil Gelatinase-Associated Lipocalin (u-NGAL) as a predictor of Acute Kidney Injury in post-liver transplant recipients
- The Role Of Some Cytokines In The Pathogenesis Of Primary Open Angle Glaucoma
- Thalassemic Patient Satisfaction on Receiving Medical Information through Short Message System on Mobile Phone
- GI and Oncologic Surgery - Unusal Presentations of Meckel`s Diverticulum
- Co-relation Of Core Muscle Strength With Postural Control In Young Healthy Adults
- MRI changes in patients with uncomplicated arterial hypertension