ICD-10 Conference Seattle 2014
February 20-22, 2014(Ended)
The Westin Seattle
Seattle, WA, United States
The ICD-10 Conference Seattle 2014 was held in Seattle, WA, United States on February 20-22, 2014.The ICD-10 Conference provides general and specialty ICD-10 code set training along with several supplementary ICD-10 sessions to prepare...
1900 Fifth Avenue,
495-595 US Dollar
Please, check the official conference website for possible changes, before you make any traveling arrangements
Prices are for evaluation only.
Articles / News / Press releases
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia and related disorders - Clinical
- The Clinical Indications of Intravenous Immunoglobulin at Queen Rania Children’s Hospital
- Laser speckle contrast imaging: A novel modality in assessing tissue perfusion
- Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy (PCNL)
- Impact of Soluble Endothelial Protein C Receptor and Interleukin 6 on induced hypercoagulability and inflammation in HCV infected patients.
- An investigation into the Role of Mothers in the Care of Hospitalized children as perceived by Mothers and Nurses in Pediatric units of BPKIHS