IEEE 13th International Conference on Group IV Photonics 2016
August 2016 (Not Final)
Location is not final
The IEEE 13th International Conference on Group IV Photonics 2016 will be held in August 2016 (Not Final).
The IEEE 13th International Conference on Group IV Photonics 2016is dedicated to recent research advances and developments of photonic devices and materials based on group IV elements.
The IEEE 13th International Conference on Group IV Photonics 2016covers topics such as:
- Photonic Devices and Nano Structures
- Silicon Photonics Integration, Applications and Manufacturing Technology
- Group IV or process compatible material emitters
- Photonic integrated circuits
- Modulators and switches
- Advanced Materials and Associated Fabrication Technologies
- Material – light interaction
- Group IV materials, or novel materials in combination with group IV materials for enhanced photonic functionality
- Nano-engineering: nanocrystals, porous silicon, impurities and defect states
- Materials integration: growth and deposition processes, bonding techniques, patterning, and compatibility issues
- Process technologies improved silicon photonic device performance
* Prices are for evaluation only.
Science conferences- learn for a better understanding of Science
Evaluation of Natural Radioactivity in Selected Soil Samples from the Archaeological of Tello (Girsu) City in Dhi-Qar Governorate, Iraq
Attending a Science Seminar could Set your World Alight
Work study engineering