IEEE International Magnetics Conference (INTERMAG 2016)
2016 (Not Final)
Location is not final
The IEEE International Magnetics Conference (INTERMAG 2016) will be held in 2016 (Not Final).
TheIEEE International Magnetics Conference (INTERMAG 2016) is an International Conference of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials.
The IEEE International Magnetics Conference (INTERMAG 2016) covers topics such as:
- Magnetic recording
- Spin electronics & applications (non-recording)
- Sensors, high frequency & power devices
- Life sciences & applications
- Functional magnetic materials & non-recording applications
- Magnetic thin films & nanostructures
- Permanent magnet materials & applications
- Soft magnetic materials & applications
- Fundamental properties & interdisciplinary topics
- Modeling and computational magnetism
- Microscopy, imaging & characterization
* Prices are for evaluation only.
Comparison of immature life stages duration of Liriomyza trifolii (Dip.: Agromyzidae) in field and laboratory conditions
A Technology conference is a great way to expand your knowledge
Work study engineering
Science conferences- learn for a better understanding of Science