IEEE International Magnetics Conference (INTERMAG 2016)
2016 (Not Final)
Location is not final
The IEEE International Magnetics Conference (INTERMAG 2016) will be held in 2016 (Not Final).
TheIEEE International Magnetics Conference (INTERMAG 2016) is an International Conference of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials.
The IEEE International Magnetics Conference (INTERMAG 2016) covers topics such as:
- Magnetic recording
- Spin electronics & applications (non-recording)
- Sensors, high frequency & power devices
- Life sciences & applications
- Functional magnetic materials & non-recording applications
- Magnetic thin films & nanostructures
- Permanent magnet materials & applications
- Soft magnetic materials & applications
- Fundamental properties & interdisciplinary topics
- Modeling and computational magnetism
- Microscopy, imaging & characterization
* Prices are for evaluation only.
Stem cell in disease and treatment
A Case Study Automated Continuous Software Engineering Cycle
Science conference and seminars
Comparison of immature life stages duration of Liriomyza trifolii (Dip.: Agromyzidae) in field and laboratory conditions
An Approach to the Diagnosis of Transformer’s Insulating Oil
Groundwater Development - The hydrogeological conditions in the Wadi Dara, Eastern Desert, Egypt