IEEE International Magnetics Conference (INTERMAG 2016)
2016 (Not Final)
Location is not final
The IEEE International Magnetics Conference (INTERMAG 2016) will be held in 2016 (Not Final).
TheIEEE International Magnetics Conference (INTERMAG 2016) is an International Conference of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials.
The IEEE International Magnetics Conference (INTERMAG 2016) covers topics such as:
- Magnetic recording
- Spin electronics & applications (non-recording)
- Sensors, high frequency & power devices
- Life sciences & applications
- Functional magnetic materials & non-recording applications
- Magnetic thin films & nanostructures
- Permanent magnet materials & applications
- Soft magnetic materials & applications
- Fundamental properties & interdisciplinary topics
- Modeling and computational magnetism
- Microscopy, imaging & characterization
* Prices are for evaluation only.
Comparative Speed Control Study Using PID And fuzzy Logic Controller
Science conferences- learn for a better understanding of Science
Evaluation of Natural Radioactivity in Selected Soil Samples from the Archaeological of Tello (Girsu) City in Dhi-Qar Governorate, Iraq
Understanding the effectiveness of technology conferences
Effect of Training on Knowledge Management Activities: A Case at Kuwait Institute for Scientific Research (KISR)
A Case Study Automated Continuous Software Engineering Cycle