IGTC 2015 - The 7th International Gas Technology Conference and Exhibition
2015 (Not Final)
Location is not final
IGTC 2015 - The 7th International Gas Technology Conference and Exhibition will be held in 2015 (Not Final).
IGTC 2015 - The 7th International Gas Technology Conference and Exhibition covers topics such as:
- Development challenges in the russian and caspian gas sectors
- Markets overview for caspian, russian, north african and middle eastern regions
- Gas transportation projects & their impact on the development of gas processing industry
- Case studies from recent processing projects
- Gas processes
- Gas monetization
- Gas to chemicals – methanol, syngas, urea and ammonia
- Upgrading C3 and C4
- Gas to liquid – Developments & innovations in GTL technologies
- Gas to petrochemicals – propylene, ethylene and polymers
- Environment – solutions for carbon storage and capture from gas processing, LNG and GTL facilities
- LNG - feed gas treatment, LNG plants, utilities for the LNG liquefaction facility, liquefaction process technologies and regasification technologies
- Equipment developments
- NGL processing technologies
IGTC 2015 - The 7th International Gas Technology Conference and Exhibition brings together gas professionals interested in developing partnerships and finding suitable solutions.
* Prices are for evaluation only.
The benefits of attending an Industrial conference or trade show
Yield comparison of advanced potato clones in spring cultivation areas
Removal of Copper (II) From Wastewater Using Modified Carbon Nanotubes
Etude expérimentale sur les observations des changements de structure des bétons soumis à des températures basses de service.
Understanding the effectiveness of technology conferences