IMPAKT 2017 - Breast Cancer Conference
May 2017 (Not Final)
IMPAKT 2017 - Breast Cancer Conference will be held in Belgium in May 2017 (Not Final).
IMPAKT 2017 - Breast Cancer Conferenceis a conference dedicated to Breast Cancer research.
IMPAKT 2017 - Breast Cancer Conferencecovers topics such as: biomarkers, molecular and functional diagnostics, new agents, breast cancer translational research and new drug development, Detection and diagnosis, Adjuvant medical therapy, Imaging, pathology and cutting-edge research applications in the clinical setting.
IMPAKT 2017 - Breast Cancer Conferencebrings together laboratory and clinical scientists, Breast cancer researchers and clinicians, breast surgeons, medical oncologists, imaging specialists, pathologists, radiation oncologists and other professionals involved in breast cancer research like representatives of the pharmaceutical industry.
Articles / News / Press releases
- Effect Of Traditional Egyptian Herbal Medicine on Treatment of Hepatitis C virus (HCV)
- Gross anatomy of the oropharyngeal cavity in the falcon
- Determine the prevalence of hypermetropia among young male and female
- An investigation into the Role of Mothers in the Care of Hospitalized children as perceived by Mothers and Nurses in Pediatric units of BPKIHS
- MRI changes in patients with uncomplicated arterial hypertension
- Correlation existing between the decreasing values of central corneal thickness and worsening of the field defect in primary open angle glaucoma (Health/Opthalmology)