ISC High Performance (HPC 2016) - International Supercomputing Conference
2016 (Not Final)
The ISC High Performance (HPC 2016) - International Supercomputing Conference will be held in Germany in 2016 (Not Final).
The ISC High Performance (HPC 2016) - International Supercomputing Conference is a conference and exhibition dedicated to high performance computing (HPC), networking and storage and includes topics such as:
- Supercomputer Architectures for Data Intensive Applications
- Exascale Chats with Horst Simon, Yutong Lu, Mateo Valero, Mark Seager
- Future Heterogeneous Architectures
- Exascale Computing: Where we are?
- The Realities and Challenges of HPC in the Cloud
- Best Practices of Large-Scale Applications across Industries
- HPC for Small and Medium Sized Enterprises
- Energy Efficient HPC Centers
- Panel: Programming Models in the Years to come
- Application Performance: Lessons learnt from Petascale Computing
- Petascale Systems in the World and their Applications
- Networking/Interconnect within HPC-Systems
- Alternative Processors, Architectures and Multidisciplinary Applications
- Parallel File Systems
- Hot Seat Sessions
- Computational Chemistry
- Critical Aspects of High Performance Networking
- New Developments for Ranking Supercomputers
* Prices are for evaluation only.