International Crop Science Conference & Exhibition 2013
January 6-8, 2013(Ended)
Kenyatta International Conference Center (KICC)
The International Crop Science Conference & Exhibition 2013 was held in Nairobi, Kenya on January 6-8, 2013.The International Crop Science Conference & Exhibition 2013 is a great opportunity for Agrochemical Manufacturers &...
125-250 US Dollar (Early registration date: November 15, 2012)
January 6, 2013
Please, check the official conference website for possible changes, before you make any traveling arrangements
Prices are for evaluation only.
Articles / News / Press releases
- Removal of Copper (II) From Wastewater Using Modified Carbon Nanotubes
- Influence of microalloying elements addition on the corrosion behaviour of heat treated and LASER treated carbon steels in concrete environment.
- The benefits of attending an Industrial conference or trade show
- Yield comparison of advanced potato clones in spring cultivation areas
- An Industrial conference as a vital tool to promote an industry
- The influence of purser support and other related factors to the tendency of depression among civil aviation flight attendants in Indonesia